Saturday, March 14, 2009

#10 I'm Single

I guess this is it, we've came to the end with no turning back.

Its been at least 2 weeks already, there's too much that I can't handle. I've no idea if I'm doing it right or not but I've end it.

I learn too much of discrepancies between us and I could be worthless to him. I'm not going to elaborate much here but I just want to make this official that I'm single now, but not available.

I've no plan of dating or get involve into relationship at this moment, although I have to admit that there's someone has got my interest recently. I think this not going to be fair to any party, it is best for me to stay where I am now. I could be wrong, maybe I wasn't interested in him, maybe I just wanted a rebound guy, maybe I'm just depressed and lonely or what so ever reason.

I've been single and happily enjoying my life for more than 2 years before I met him, I believe I can do it again!

Meanwhile, I'm getting clear about how I want to spend the rest of my life. I'm working toward it now, I just hope that when I've achieve what I wanted there'll be someone to share my joyous achievement.

Anyway, for those who're concern. I'm doing very well. I've gone through my moments, please don't be worry. My escape to Langkawi does help to a certain extend and I would like to thank a person who has witness the entire process, being by my side whenever I need. Thank you :)

Bless me please.

2 comments:

陈小雷rei said...

i think you will do your best

陈小雷rei said...

anyway don't think too much